3 Free SEO Checklists – Download Now!

  • June 13th 2013
  • by Marvin Russell
3 Free SEO Checklists – Download Now!

If you’re like me then checklists are an essential part of life. They make me more productive, more efficient, and more likely to get things done. I use checklists for everything, including performing SEO. After all, there’s a lot that goes into search engine optimization. With a checklist, I can be sure that nothing slips through the cracks.

Checklists also keep our SEO team in Chicago on the same page. In the last 10 years, I’ve noticed that SEO companies agree on about 80% of SEO tactics. The remaining 20% varies from SEO company to SEO company and from SEO specialist to SEO specialist. However in an agency where everyone is under the same roof, the left hand must know what the right hand is doing. Many SEO projects start with a new website, and that means that web designers are passing designs on to web developers, and then web developers often work with or pass on the optimization stuff to the SEO team. This leaves lots of cracks for SEO components to fall through. However, if everyone is using a checklist, those cracks will get smaller and smaller, and eventually they may even disappear.

Below are three SEO checklists that every SEO company or SEO specialist should have and use for every project. Download them, save them, reuse them, and share them with your team.

#1. The Website SEO Checklist

Free SEO Website ChecklistThis SEO checklist will make sure that all global SEO components of your website are completed. Each item on this list is essential to how well Google understands, crawls, and essentially views your entire website. It will help robots find every important web page and it will let them know which web pages to ignore. So, before launching any website, always fill out this free Website SEO Checklist to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.

#2. The Landing Page SEO Checklist

Free Landing Page SEO ChecklistThis checklist helps you properly optimize a specific web page or landing page. After all, search engines rank web pages, not websites in their organic search results. In other words, major searches engines want to connect their users with the most relevant web page within a website. Before launching any new web page, blog post, or landing page, always fill out this free web page SEO checklist to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. This could be the difference between page #1 or not.

#3. The Local SEO Checklist

Free Local SEO Checklist I don’t have to tell you how much effort Google and other search engines are putting into local search. With the rise of mobile technology, local search is more important than ever. Optimizing your website for local is also a quick way of getting ranked on page #1 of Google because local results often come right before organic results. So before launching a new website or web page make sure they are both optimized for local search.

How to download our 100% free SEO checklists:

  1. Go to the Free SEO Checklist download page by clicking here
  2. Share the page by clicking “PAY WITH A TWEET”
  3. Your download will automatically start!

 

  • hireCatherine

    love checklist pal, use it every day

    • SEO GROUP

      We have much in common ;)

  • Gtdagenda

    If you want to set-up repeatable checklists and routines you can use this web application:

    http://www.Gtdagenda.com

    You can use it to manage your goals, projects and tasks, set next actions and contexts, use checklists, and a calendar.
    Syncs with Evernote and Google Calendar, and also comes with mobile version, and Android and iPhone apps.

  • checklist
    • checklist

      Can you add your own to checklist.com? You can then embed it on your site so others can easily use it

  • Lars Nørgaard Graversen

    There seems to be an error then trying to download the checklist

  • This site is very great and indispensable to my thank you to
    expect continued success with the authorities there are millions of people come
    easy memlunkalan but I guess I did not bring the language

    جلد بیمه نامه
    خرید شارژ
    مدل مانتو

  • ave infosys

    thanks for sharing your valuable information.this is very useful info for online

    learners.thanks a lot………….,

    SEO Services in UK | CANADA | INDIA | MALAYSIA | SINGAPORE | USA

  • really great information . thank you for sharing valuable content..

  • vinodh

    ton of thanks