MySiteAuditor welcomes guest blog posts from digital marketing, SEO, web design, and online PR experts looking to contribute insight and resources to our community of readers.
Our target audience:
- SEO companies
- Digital marketing agencies, freelancers, and consultants
- Web design firms
- Online PR firms
10 Guest Posting Rules:
- Don’t link to your company website. (except in your author bio)
- Must speak to our target audience. (see above)
- Include a professional featured image. (735 by 430 pixels, and 144 resolution)
- Include supporting images. (screenshots, quotes, graphs)
- Posts must be 100% unique. (photos and images)
- Posts must be well researched, supported by factual citations
- Must use bullets, bold words, and use subtitles.
- Must be at least 1,000 words. Long posts will get priority. (2,000+ recommended)
- Each post must be Submitted For Review before going live.
- List post rules:
- Must contain at least 10 items.
- Must use visual to support each item.
- Must use the “Ultimate Headline Formula“.
To submit a guest post, first email us:
- Links to 3 LIVE blog posts or content that you authored
- 3+ topic ideas or titles
- Your name, email (Gravatar 250x250px profile image)), headshot, 1-2 sentence bio
Use the form below or email items 1-3 to [email protected]
[contact-form to=’[email protected]’ subject=’Guest Post Inquiry’]
[contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/]
[contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/]
[contact-field label=’Your 3 Links’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/]
[contact-field label=’3 Topic Ideas’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/]
[contact-field label=’Bio and Headshot Link’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/]